Global sports brand PUMA unveils the all-new HYBRID Ozone, a game-breaking cushioning running shoe as worn by Formula 1® Champion Lewis Hamilton and British track athlete Hannah Williams.
The HYBRID Ozone fuses streetstyle with technology for the 24/7 sports performer, with HYBRID foam for cushioning, comfort and responsiveness, ProFoam for a lightweight, smooth transition and a dynamic lacing system for a secure fit.
HYBRID OZONE TECH POINTS:
- Excellent fit: instant comfort from lace fit with adjustability for a variety of feet, tongue-stay for lock-down consistency
- Bold branding: youthful PUMA branding ensures style and visibility
- Translucent side-panel: on-trend optics
- HYBRID heel: a combination of the two best technologies; NRGY beads for instant cushioning and IGNITE foam for responsiveness
- Midfoot wrap-up: performance midsole for running or any active workouts
- ProFoam: high rebound EVA for instant cushioning in an extremely lightweight package
- Heel/Toe rubber: outsole rubber where you need it for grip and durability
- Midfoot: heel rubber wrap provides torsional rigidity while exposed ProFoam allows for a smooth transition
Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10mm Weight: 306 grams
HYBRID Ozone retails for R1 699 (men’s) and R1 599 (women’s) from today at PUMA.com, PUMA stores, Takealot (men’s only), Edgars (men’s only from May) and selected retailers.
You may also like