Sport is much more than just kicking or hitting a ball, or running about doing both – these days it’s a blend of fitness and lifestyle.
Combining the best of South African sports writing with award-winning photography, SportsClub magazine aims to keep members fully informed of sports trends while providing behind-the-scenes insight into the lives of top athletes.
SportsClub brings you a monthly magazine packed with all the latest news, interviews, and features from the world of sports.
This exciting magazine covers all your favourite local and international sports – English Premier League and European Football, local PSL soccer, rugby, cricket, and much more.
The CHANCE TO WIN: R10,000 worth of Foschini Group gift cards each month, Laptops, Plasma TVs and sports game bundles worth R12,000 each month!
A free advice line tailor-made for the SportsClub magazine reader – a 24 hour a day, telephonic health advice service that will help you deal with any health concerns you may have.
Only R28.99 per month, conveniently billed to your TFG account.
Sports Club GOLD
- As above, with ADDITIONAL exclusive benefits
- Only R32.99 per month, conveniently billed to your TFG account.
SPORTSCLUB GOLD BENEFITS
- SPORTS FAN
TFG Sports Gold members enjoy a 25% discount on tickets to local sporting events: including soccer, rugby and cricket matches
GIVE BACK SCHEME
TFG donates R1.00 for each Sports Gold member every month, which will be given to the Sports Trust, an NGO Charity working with sports development.
Carl Green, Publishing Manager of TFG (The Foschini Group) hands over a cheque for R16,000 to Anita Mathews, Executive Director of the Sports Trust, on behalf of the members of SPORTSCLUB GOLD.
Terms and Conditions
Whether you are a participant or a spectator, South Africa has spectacular sporting events where thousands of people come together to support their favourite teams!
Benefit: TFG Sports Gold members enjoy a 25% discount on tickets to local sporting events.
Dial 0861 227 271 and select the relevant option
The agent will request information on your desired sporting event and confirm your personal details
The agent will confirm your eligibility and ticket availability
The agent will send you a unique discount code via SMS
Visit any Computicket kiosk at Checkers or Checkers Hyper Money Market counters and provide your unique WiCode to redeem the discount on your ticket
A valid ID document must be presented for verification
Benefit Terms and conditions:
Benefit is limited to 2 sporting tickets per member per month
Savings amount is a set 25% discount on the value of the two tickets
Benefit is limited to the following events:
o Soccer: South African Premier Division standard league games available through Computicket
o Rugby: Standard Currie cup games available through Computicket
o Cricket: Standard Domestic Twenty20 and one day games available through Computicket
Ticket prices and availability subject to change without prior notice
Benefit is strictly available at Computicket kiosks in Checkers/Checkers Hyper stores nationwide, and is not available at standalone Computicket branches or via the Computicket call-centre directly
A minimum 48 hour notice period is required prior to the event in order to obtain the discount WiCode via SMS
Intercape Terms and conditions
- Discount applies to all classes – saver and flexi
- Discount is only available within the borders of SA
- Discount cannot be used on top of a standard discount or special (kids and pensioners)
- This service is an access and information service only, all transactions will be between the member and Intercape
- The Randgo call centre is only accessible Monday to Friday, 07h00 to 19h00 and Saturday 08h00 to 12h00. The Randgo call centre is closed on Sundays and public holidays
- This benefit is ONLY available from INTERCAPE offices or via the INTERCAPE call centre
- Randgo will verify membership at point of interaction
- Vouchers will be emailed to members
- Members need to print the voucher and present it at an Intercape office with a valid ID book, passport or driver’s license OR contact the Intercape call centre on: 0861 287 287 (24 hours) to book
- Members may need to email their voucher to the Intercape contact centre if booking tickets through their contact centre
Accommodation Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability
Excludes high peak season bookings
Randgo will verify membership at point of interaction
All bookings incur a R50.00 booking fee per person
A Randgo Travel representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours of receiving your request.
The Randgo call centre is only accessible Monday to Friday, 07h00 to 19h00 and Saturday 08h00 to 12h00. The Randgo call centre is closed on Sundays and public holidays
Computicket kiosks at Checkers/Checkers Hyper stores nationwide
GIVE BACK SCHEME
R1.00 of each member’s fee per month is donated to The National Sports Trust:
The Trust is carefully monitored by the Chairman and the Board members
The Trust financed various sports infrastructures during their last financial year:
Sports equipment and kit donated to schools and communities to the value of R29 million, and R86 million was allocated to national sports events, enabling thousands of school children and sports people to test their sporting skills on different levels.